Friday, January 25, 2013

Published Friday, January 25, 2013 by with 0 comment

Books # 1, 110 and 151

So I have been reading a lot of books off my challenge, at least it seems like a lot to me. I know I have about a billion to go. But it has been fun, daunting, and a challenge like it should be. Although I am not sure what to do about the books that my library does not have.

I finished Gone With the Wind on January 9. I genuinely enjoyed the book. I could not stand Scarlett, but that is probably the point, otherwise you would feel bad for all the things that happen to her.
Next up was 1984 which I read in high school but I don't remember a thing about it. I found the book to be okay. It definitely was interesting thinking about the possibilities society could face.
Then there was Kite Runner. It was my least favorite of the three, but it could have been a draw with 1984.

Right now I'm reading lots a Shakespeare and it is making me want to watch 10 Things I hate About You. I'm also currently reading Emma (#76). Then I'll tackle Sophie's Choice (#290) and The Shining (#276). Wish me luck!
      edit

0 comments:

Post a Comment