Saturday, December 29, 2012

Published Saturday, December 29, 2012 by with 0 comment

Christmas Sausage

My family has a tradition of making sausage every year at Christmas. It used to be called Slovak Sausage, but since we only make it at Christmas, we just call it Christmas Sausage. I'm not sure how long our family has been making this amazing meal, but my mom remembers her grandfather teaching her father to make it, and they didn't even speak the same language.
Cutting up bread and grinding the meat.

Adding the seasonings.

My cousins have goats, they wanted inside.


Wouldn't be an official family gathering without my Aunt Kathy's cheese ball.

 Michelle doing the calculations to the recipe so we add the correct amount.



And of course we have to sample it to make sure it tastes right.

 Divvying up the goods. Yum!


      edit

0 comments:

Post a Comment