Friday, December 14, 2012

Published Friday, December 14, 2012 by with 0 comment

Girl(s) Night

So Matthew is at a Christmas party for the high school boys group he leads at Church, which means I have the evening to myself! I get my own mini Girl Night (note the singular 'girl' used).

I came home from work and poured myself a glass of my new favorite wine and made myself a grilled cheese sandwich. Though I burned the sandwich because the corkscrew was being finicky and wouldn't open the wine. Priorities people.


I was going to use a fancy steamed glass, but I didn't want to get too carried away with my girl night.

So my dear readers, (which by the way I was wrong when guessing how many people would read this, I had enough people to not only count on both my hands, but maybe some toes too!) now time for the cute puppy picture portion of the evening. I know that's what you guys really care about.

Merry Christmas!
      edit

0 comments:

Post a Comment