Saturday, February 16, 2013

Published Saturday, February 16, 2013 by with 0 comment

Our first Valentines as Mr and Mrs

This Valentines day Matthew and I agreed to not spend much money on it. We bought some bowls that goes with our china as our gifts, so I wasn't expecting much. But Matthew being the amazing man he is had other plans.

When I woke up I found chocolate in various spots around the house. This was next to my purse.

Then I got into my car and there was a bag of Valentine goodies in it, including these oreos that Matthew made into heart shapes. Talk about feeling loved!

Then when he came home he surprised me yet again! He made the 'bouquet' for me at work!

For dinner we make some Italian baked chicken with cauliflower and tomato basil risotto.

And I surprised him with some cheesecake that looked like those conversation candy hearts for dessert. It was so yummy that Matthew and I ate it before I could take a picture of it. But if you really want to see what it sort of looked like you can look at the blog I got the idea from
      edit

0 comments:

Post a Comment