Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Published Wednesday, April 08, 2015 by with 0 comment

It's a...

This past weekend through today has been a busy few days. Saturday was Matthew's birthday and also marked the midpoint of my pregnancy. Hard to believe that I'm already halfway through it. Sunday was spent celebrating Easter, He is risen! And then Monday Matthew and I found out the sex of our child at the anatomy scan (the scan went great by the way, everything looks great and we have a 'healthy, beautiful baby' according to the doctor).
What? You think I'm going to tell you right off the bat? Ha, you're going to have to scroll through the photos to find out if we're having a boy or a girl. If you missed it, check out my post on what some old wives tales say if I'm having a boy or a girl.

The feet

Our entire baby, all curled up. The head is on the right in the photo.

Giving us a thumbs up.

It's a girl!

She was really shy and wouldn't let the dr. take any photos of her face. She kept covering it up with her arms like in this photo.

So now that we know it's a girl Matthew and I need to start talking and figuring out a name for her. We haven't discussed it much because we have been so busy with other stuff, but she'll be here before we know it.
      edit

0 comments:

Post a Comment