Thursday, June 18, 2015

Published Thursday, June 18, 2015 by with 0 comment

At a glance - May/June

It seems like it has been a busy month and I haven't been able to blog as much. I've also been sick this past week with an awful cough, but I'm feeling much better now, just a slight cough. Unfortunately, Matthew is now sick. I'm taking a page out of my friend Marlee's book and doing a recap of the past few weeks through some photos I have on my phone.
- I finished my first quilt!
- Angelina really wants to lick my ice cream bowl
- My anniversary gift from Matthew, a desk fan to help keep me cool at work. Something I really needed. We're still planning on doing a nice dinner out, maybe a luau, but with the busy month and now sickness it hasn't happened yet
- At 30 weeks, my baby bump is getting a little out of hand. It's making reading difficult since it covers part of the page and I don't really like resting my book on my belly
- We're participating in the Hawaii State Library summer reading challenge, this weeks prize was a lanyard and some dried fruit snacks
- Milkshake and hamburger date night with the hubby after a long day at the doctor getting vaccines and gestational diabetes testing
- Dixie likes to cuddle with the baby bump
- Started my second quit
- Had a maternity photo shoot. Can't wait to see how all the pictures turn out
      edit

0 comments:

Post a Comment