Monday, September 19, 2016

Published Monday, September 19, 2016 by with 0 comment

12+ Months

Anneliese is thirteen months old today and I'm not really sure what to do. I planned to stop her monthly photos when she hit 12 months but she still is growing so fast and hitting new milestones every month that it's nice to keep track of. I'll have to mull it over for a bit. Maybe I'll just post some random facts every few months. Until then, here is my little 13 month old at the park today.




Fun Facts:
- Throws tantrums, like the one in the photo above, She was tired of me trying to take photos of her. But isn't it just adorable?
- Gets stinky feet when wearing her shoes too long
- Says uh-oh, up, and is working on how to say down, dog, and fish
- Signs for milk, food, all done, water, and more
- Cut four molars at once so she now has 12 teeth. That is a lot of teeth on a baby
- Loves the aquarium! It has AC, tons of people watching potential, a tide pool to splash in, and of course fish and sharks to look at
- Likes to try and pick things up with her mouth rather than using her hands. At the moment its her cup of ice that she dumped on the floor, so she is laying on the floor using her mouth to pick up ice to eat, I'm not a fan of that trick
      edit

0 comments:

Post a Comment