Sunday, September 18, 2016

Published Sunday, September 18, 2016 by with 1 comment

Photography Workshop

This last week I attended a two day photography workshop. I'm sort of ashamed to admit that I've had my DSLR camera for over two years and have yet to figure out how to work the manual mode on it. I love my camera and I love taking pictures so one would think that I would have figured it out by now. In this beginners workshop I learned how to work my camera on manual mode! I sort of had an idea how to use manual mode and that's how I took most of Anneliese's monthly photos but I wasn't completely happy with how some of them turned out. A lot of them looked grainy to me and now I know why.
 I had a lot of fun and I'm considering taking some more workshops but I'll think I would like to practice some more first. I still have a ways to go. The next one I'm interested in is in November, so I have some time to practice and think about it.
      edit

1 comment: