Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Published Tuesday, October 11, 2016 by with 3 comments

Anneliese & Dixie

Today marks the third anniversary of my mom's death. Dixie belonged to my mom, she was her dog. Even though my mom isn't here to love on her first grandbaby, her dog can. And Dixie has done a great job of loving Anneliese. I miss my mom more than I can express in words so it has brought me so much joy to see these two together. They've been buddies since we brought Anneliese home from the hospital. Here are just a few of the pictures I have gotten of them together this past year.

      edit

3 comments:

  1. Long distance hug!! These are great pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the sweetest post Katie. You really captured the two of them and I can't handle the cuteness in the bathtub. Thinking of you today.

    ReplyDelete