Monday, February 25, 2013

Published Monday, February 25, 2013 by with 0 comment

Addition to the family

Matthew and I have been talking about getting a cat for awhile now. After looking a various adoption centers and petfinder.com we didn't have any luck. So I started looking at craigslist, and we found a cat that fit our criteria. Welcome the newest member of our family, Walter!

He is eight months old, up to date on his shots, neutered and declawed in his front paws. His owner had a busy work schedule and felt like he wasn't getting the attention he deserved. We're happy to take him.

Walter is adjusting well to our house. He is very much a lap cat and though he is curious about the dogs, he still doesn't want the dogs near him. But as I am writing this, he is stalking Angelina around the house and Angelina is freaking out about it (of course).



Walter also likes to talk, a lot.

But I sort of have forgotten what it is like to own a cat. He woke me up this morning staring at me and the dogs from my bedside table.

And then there is the typical cat...sitting on my laptop while trying to post this.

He ended up deleting a lot of the post and adding his own flare. Thank goodness for the undo button. 
      edit

0 comments:

Post a Comment