Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Published Wednesday, May 06, 2015 by with 0 comment

Birthday Lunch for Janet

 

Today is my mom-in-laws birthday and the day has been spent celebrating her. She deserves it, such a great lady.

We had lunch at Mama's Fish House. The weather was a little overcast at first, but cleared up.

Sweet birthday card from the restaurant.


Our lunch was exceptional. Matthew and I shared an ahi sandwich and we scarfed it down. I need to point out that Matthew and I don't eat fish, but it was that good. The server brought over some vanilla ice cream for the birthday girl, which went perfect with the lilikoi creme brulee we ordered. 

Amazing lunch with an amazing view.

And look at that baby bump! I'm currently 24 weeks along and baby girl is doing great. I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around the fact that I'll be in the third trimester in just 2 1/2 weeks!

Again, the view. I'm looking forward to going back after baby is born just to enjoy the view with a non-virgin drink in hand.

Janet pointed out that the side walk is made up of gecko shaped stones. Pretty neat.

Janet and Dwayne sitting at the table while Matthew and I were taking pictures on the beach.

Last pic while waiting for the valet to bring the car around.

Janet's favorite cake is Princess Cake, so Matthew ordered one last week and I just got back from picking it up from Mana Foods in Paia. I'm looking forward to trying it this evening as we continue to celebrate Janet's day! 

Happy Birthday Janet! Hope you have had a wonderful day!
      edit

0 comments:

Post a Comment