Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Published Tuesday, November 24, 2015 by with 0 comment

Busy Week

Wow, this past week has been really busy and exciting!

Angelina was pushed by a car. Saying she got hit by a car is a little dramatic since the car was going maybe 5 miles an hour up the driveway. She is completely fine, she just has a tiny bit of road rash and was a little shocked by the experience which made her throw up everything she ate for about a day and half. She's been on a chicken and rice diet to help settle her stomach back down.

Anneliese turned three months old and is a total drool monster.

We submitted our house plans to the county so we can get a permit to build! Finally! I'll make a post later with more details about the house, I know many of you are dying to see the floor plan that Matthew designed in more detail.

Matthew and I got to have a spontaneous double date night with a couple that is also staying here at the house until they are able to move into their house. We went to Maui Brewing Company to do some beer tasting and then went to Beach Bums for dinner after while Janet watched Anneliese.

Anneliese got to meet her great grandmother for the first time. It was so sweet. Check out all the pictures here.


Anneliese also went to church for the first time and there was a hula. It was so good to go and to see that. I haven't exactly been happy with living in Maui and my prayer daily has been asking for God to either change the situation or change my heart. Well the situation isn't going to be changing anytime soon, so He's working on changing my heart. How neat is it that I live in a place where a hula is a part of worship?

I hope everyone has a great week and Happy Thanksgiving!
      edit

0 comments:

Post a Comment