Friday, August 19, 2016

Published Friday, August 19, 2016 by with 2 comments

Happy First Birthday Anneliese!

Today Anneliese turned one, at 6:25 am HST to be exact. She has been hell on wheels the past few days with a growth spurt, cutting two new teeth and hand foot mouth disease as well so I haven't been able to get her monthly photo done yet. You'll just have to settle for these amazing photos from her first birthday photo session with our photographer. I'll post her monthly photo in the next few days along with her first birthday fun facts. I made both of the headbands she's wearing in the photos because I wasn't able to find exactly what I was looking for. The one with pearls and crystals has some sentimental value behind them. The pearls are real and they came from a strand that belonged to my mom.

 
























Not enough? Check out the whole gallery here.
      edit

2 comments:

  1. The one of her squatting down over the path - I DIE! She's perfect! Love and miss you friends!

    ReplyDelete