Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Published Wednesday, February 25, 2015 by with 1 comment

Ali'i Kula Lavender Farm

Last week I mentioned that the lavender farm is one of my favorite places. Matthew and I went this past weekend and it was great, even thought the weather wasn't.

We started out with some hot lavender tea and a lavender scone, with lavender honey and lavender lilikoi jam of course. Just think about these treats makes me want to go back again. For future reference, if you bring your own mug you can get a free cup of either lavender coffee or lavender tea.

See what I mean by the weather being not so great? It was very foggy, but that is part of the reason why the lavender does so well.

We took a walk down Lovers Lane. We even held hands. Well, we attempted to. I had my tea in one hand and the camera in the other...

Enjoyed the secret garden.

And walked around the mountain side lavender patches.

This is normally an excellent view of the lavender farm and island, but it wasn't when we went. Another reason why we'll just have to go back.

      edit

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! We will be coming to visit you guys and we have to go here! I remember you telling me about it when you were in Charlotte and now I can see why it was one of your favorite spots :) Swoon.

    ReplyDelete