Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Published Wednesday, February 18, 2015 by with 0 comment

One Month on Maui

It's hard for me to believe that we have lived here for a month now. It has gone by so fast and it feels like we've done nothing, but I look back and see that we've done a lot of stuff. Matthew and I haven't been overzealous about visiting our favorite spots or doing a things that we haven't done before or gone to before. Our reasoning is this, it's an island, if we do everything we want to we won't have much new things left to explore and thus not much to look forward to. This weekend we're planning on going to the Ali'i Kula Lavender farm, my one of my favorite things we did from the last time we were on Maui.

The lavender farm
Recap from our first month here



      edit

0 comments:

Post a Comment